Garden Court Chambers
Doughty Street Chambers
- Available nowImmigration Update - The MAC Report on EEA migration in the UKBrexit|ImmigrationIn this webinar, our business immigration experts discuss the report of the Migration Advisory Committee (MAC) on EEA migration to the UK of 18 September ...
- Available nowMovement of EU Nationals into the UK: pre and post BrexitBrexitThe movement of EU nationals into the UK is highly topical given the recent publication by the Home Office of its Settled Status Scheme for ...
- Available nowChallenging immigration decisionsImmigration LawKnowing how to properly and effectively appeal immigration decisions is essential for any immigration practitioner to achieve the best outcome for their client. This webinar ...
- Available nowRight to work and immigration issuesIn-House CounselImmigration status and right to work concerns have been very much in the forefront in recent times, not least of all due to the Government’s ...
- Available nowAn introduction to the Senior Managers and Certification Regime for employment lawyersEmployment LawThis webinar will provide employment lawyers with everything they need to know about the tricky area of law that is the Senior Managers and Certification ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.