- Available nowET/EAT fees: the implications of the Supreme Court’s decision in R (on the application of Unison) v Lord ChancellorEmployment LawThe abolishing of tribunal fees following the Unison decision is arguably one of the biggest developments in employment law in recent times. This webinar will ...
- Available nowDemystifying blockchain: legal implications, complications, and concernsBanking and Financial ServicesBlockchain technology is widely predicted to be the most disruptive technology since the advent of the internet, and as such is certain to become a ...
- 20 Feb201912:30AI and technology in legal practice (2019)Legal Practice ManagementTopics discussed will include:The legal issues around the use of AIThe data protection issues
- 03 Dec201912:30Tax for General Practice - End of year round-up 2019Tax for General Practice
- Available nowImplications of the new Prospectus Regulation (2018)Corporate LawThe new EU prospectus regulation will be phased in to replace the existing EU Prospectus Directive. In this webinar, our securities experts will discuss how ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.