- Available nowImplications of Brexit for corporate crime and risk and compliance practiceBrexitThe UK has recently voted to leave the European Union, meaning that in the coming years we are likely to see many changes in the ...
- Available nowImplications of Brexit for the UK legal systemBrexitThe UK has voted to leave the European Union, meaning that in the coming years we are likely to see many changes in the law. ...
- Available nowImplications of Brexit for corporate, commercial and insolvency law practiceBrexit
- Available nowImplications of Brexit for dispute resolution and private international lawBrexit
- Available nowImplications of Brexit for construction, property and environmental law practiceBrexitThe UK has voted to leave the European Union. With the real estate industry particularly exposed to uncertainty, this webinar will look at the potential ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.