Five Paper Buildings
- Available nowUK immigration after Brexit: an intermediate solutionBrexitThis webinar considers the structure of the current immigration regime for EU citizens and third country nationals, analyses the way in which economic migration and ...
- Available nowDevelopments relating to national minimum wage and national living wageEmployment LawThe regulations surrounding minimum wage and living wage are complex and in practice it can be difficult for employers to ensure their compliance. This webinar ...
- Available nowRecast Regulation on EU Insolvency: one year onRestructuring and InsolvencyThe Recast Regulation on EU Insolvency - what has changed:COMI and forum shoppingJurisdiction- main and secondary proceedingsUndertakingsGroup Insolvency proceedingsEU Insolvency RegistersBrexit.Please note that this agenda ...
- Available nowThe European Union (Withdrawal) Act 2018: understanding the key functions, concepts and interpretationBrexitThe European Union (Withdrawal) Act 2018 introduced whole new legal concepts into UK law, and in this webinar our specialist speakers will help you interpret ...
- Available nowSecuring a DPA in the US and the UKCorporate CrimeThe regulatory frameworks in the US and the UK when it comes to securing a deferred prosecution agreement vary greatly. This webinar will look at ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.