City Law School
Senior Partner and Head of Group Action
Edwin Coe LLP
- Available nowArticle 50 appeal: The Supreme Court judgmentBrexitOn 24 January, the Supreme Court ruled against the government and decided that Parliament must give its approval before Article 50 can be triggered and ...
- Available nowBrexit for litigatorsNew Law Journal|BrexitAs the UK moves ever closer to triggering Article 50 - formally notifying the EU of its intention to withdraw and setting the clock running ...
- 09 May201812:30Lawyers who make a difference - David GreeneNew Law JournalOur Lawyers who made a difference programme, in collaboration with the New Law Journal, profiles leading figures in the legal world who are changing the ...
- Available nowJackson on Jackson: Fixed costs and the long viewNew Law JournalNew Law Journal columnist Professor Dominic Regan presents an exclusive one-to-one interview with Lord Justice Jackson, who is leading the current review of fixed recoverable ...
- 16 Nov201812:30The present state of the Civil Procedure Rules (2018)Dispute ResolutionThis webinar takes a broad-brush look at the present state of the Civil Procedure Rules.A full agenda will be posted here prior to the broadcast ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.