City Law School
Senior Partner and Head of Group Action
Edwin Coe LLP
- Available nowArticle 50 appeal: The Supreme Court judgmentBrexitOn 24 January, the Supreme Court ruled against the government and decided that Parliament must give its approval before Article 50 can be triggered and ...
- Available nowPotential implications of Brexit for tax practitionersBrexitThe UK has voted to leave the European Union, meaning that in the coming years we are likely to see many changes in our fiscal ...
- Available nowImplications of Brexit for corporate crime and risk and compliance practiceBrexitThe UK has recently voted to leave the European Union, meaning that in the coming years we are likely to see many changes in the ...
- Available nowImplications of Brexit for corporate, commercial and insolvency law practiceBrexitThe UK has voted to leave the European Union. This webinar will look at the potential implications of the leave vote and how this may ...
- Available nowImplications of Brexit for construction, property and environmental law practiceBrexitThe UK has voted to leave the European Union. With the real estate industry particularly exposed to uncertainty, this webinar will look at the potential ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.