39 Essex Chambers
- Available nowImplications of Brexit for public sector legal practiceBrexitThe UK's recent vote to leave the European Union has given rise to many questions about what this will mean legally. This webinar will look ...
- Available nowImplications of Brexit for IP and IT legal practiceBrexitIn light of the UK's recent referendum on membership of the European Union, this webinar will look at what this could mean for IP and ...
- Available nowImplications of Brexit for family and private client legal practiceBrexitThe result of the UK's referendum on EU membership will undoubtedly bring about many changes in the law. This webinar will look at the possible ...
- Available nowImplications of Brexit for corporate crime and risk and compliance practiceBrexitThe UK has recently voted to leave the European Union, meaning that in the coming years we are likely to see many changes in the ...
- Available nowImplications of Brexit for construction, property and environmental law practiceBrexitThe UK has voted to leave the European Union. With the real estate industry particularly exposed to uncertainty, this webinar will look at the potential ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.