Bevan Brittan LLP
Church Court Chambers
- Available nowConflicts of interest: regulation, assessment, and mitigating risksPractice Risk and ComplianceLooking out for conflicts of interest can be easily forgotten about amongst the many other important considerations that come with a busy day-to-day practice. This ...
- Available nowConflicts of interest and client confidentialityLegal Practice ManagementConflicts of interest can prove very difficult to deal with when they arise in the course of advising a client, and can often be entered ...
- Available nowImplications of Brexit for corporate, commercial and insolvency law practiceBrexitThe UK has voted to leave the European Union. This webinar will look at the potential implications of the leave vote and how this may ...
- Available nowImplications of Brexit for construction, property and environmental law practiceBrexitThe UK has voted to leave the European Union. With the real estate industry particularly exposed to uncertainty, this webinar will look at the potential ...
- Available nowImplications of Brexit on employment and immigration law practiceBrexitThe UK has voted to leave the European Union. This webinar will look at the potential implications of the leave vote and how this may ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.