Immigration Update: The MAC Report on EEA migration in the UK - 2 slides per page (pdf)
Immigration Update: The MAC Report on EEA migration in the UK - 3 slides per page (pdf)
Immigration Update: The MAC Report on EEA migration in the UK - Podcast (mp3)
2017 Legal Webinars Brochure (pdf)
2018 Legal Webinars Brochure (pdf)
Training and Evaluation Record (PDF)
- Available nowThe latest on Building Information Modelling (BIM) (2018)ConstructionOur construction law specialists will discuss the potential disputes and risks that can arise from Building Information Modelling, and the current status of legal and ...
- Available nowUK immigration after Brexit: an intermediate solutionBrexitThis webinar considers the structure of the current immigration regime for EU citizens and third country nationals, analyses the way in which economic migration and ...
- Available nowThe Criminal Finances Act 2017 – one year on, and linking this to the increasing profile of ‘tax assurance’ on the Board AgendaIn-House CounselThis webinar will provide practical insights into how organisations are responding to Corporate Criminal Offences (‘CCO’) relating to the failure to prevent facilitation of tax ...
- Available nowThe latest on the Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act 2015 (2018)Corporate LawThe Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act 2015 made a number of important changes to access to finance, public procurement, and many aspects of corporate ...
- Available nowMovement of EU Nationals into the UK: pre and post BrexitBrexitThe movement of EU nationals into the UK is highly topical given the recent publication by the Home Office of its Settled Status Scheme for ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.