Senior Partner and Head of Group Action
Edwin Coe LLP
Simmons & Simmons
Essex Court Chambers
- Available nowImplications of Brexit for the UK legal systemBrexitThe UK has voted to leave the European Union, meaning that in the coming years we are likely to see many changes in the law. ...
- Available nowArticle 50 appeal: The Supreme Court judgmentBrexitOn 24 January, the Supreme Court ruled against the government and decided that Parliament must give its approval before Article 50 can be triggered and ...
- Available nowPotential implications of Brexit for tax practitionersBrexitThe UK has voted to leave the European Union, meaning that in the coming years we are likely to see many changes in our fiscal ...
- Available nowThe latest in commercial contracts for in-house lawyersIn-House CounselCommercial contracts consistently remain an ever-changing area of practice that in-house lawyers need to be up-to-date with. This webinar will provide an update on all ...
- Available nowImplications of Brexit for construction, property and environmental law practiceBrexitThe UK has voted to leave the European Union. With the real estate industry particularly exposed to uncertainty, this webinar will look at the potential ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.