Bircham Dyson Bell
- Available nowBrexit and the legislative processBrexitThe Government's Henry VIII powers have been the subject of much discussion and speculation since the Brexit process began, but as the UK inches towards ...
- Available nowAviation and travel industry insolvency: including discussion of MonarchRestructuring and InsolvencyThe collapse of Monarch resulted in the largest peacetime repatriation exercise ever, what saw the Government and the Civil Aviation Authority bringing 110,000 stranded passengers ...
- Available nowThe planning application process (2018)Residential PropertyOur subject specialists provide a master class on the planning application process in this webinar, discussing topics including:The purpose of the planning system and how ...
- Available nowRight to work and immigration issuesIn-House CounselImmigration status and right to work concerns have been very much in the forefront in recent times, not least of all due to the Government’s ...
- Available nowMovement of EU Nationals into the UK: pre and post BrexitBrexitThe movement of EU nationals into the UK is highly topical given the recent publication by the Home Office of its Settled Status Scheme for ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.