- Available nowConstruction disputes: mediation, arbitration and litigation (2018)Construction LawOur experts in construction litigation discuss key developments in dispute resolution in the past twelve months, in both traditional and alternative areas. Topics discussed include:Construction ...
- 28 Oct201912:30Construction arbitration (2019)Construction|Dispute Resolution
- 23 Oct201912:30Evidence in international arbitration (2019)Dispute Resolution
- 04 Jun201912:30Brexit and family law (2019)Brexit|Family
- 04 Jun201912:30(LIVE) Brexit, Vnuk and Road Traffic Accidents (2019)Personal InjuryFollowing Vnuk, our Personal Injury specialists examine the interaction between UK and European motor insurance law, clarifying the state of the law after Brexit, and ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.