City Law School
Senior Partner and Head of Group Action
Edwin Coe LLP
- Available nowImplications of Brexit for the UK legal systemBrexitThe UK has voted to leave the European Union, meaning that in the coming years we are likely to see many changes in the law. ...
- 11 Apr201715:30The Unified Patent Court - where we are now, and what does the future hold?Intellectual PropertyWith the government confirming its intention to proceed with preparations to ratify the Unified Patent Court, it appears that the long discussed international patent court ...
- Available nowIntellectual Property Enterprise Court (IPEC)Intellectual PropertyThe Intellectual Property Enterprise Court (IPEC) came into being in October 2013 as an alternative venue to the High Court when issuing intellectual property proceedings. ...
- Available nowCourt of Protection and OPG updatePrivate Client Law and PracticeThe Court of Protection and Office of the Public Guardian are two areas of private client practice which are constantly evolving, and so it is ...
- Available nowInconsistent dispute resolution clausesDispute ResolutionProblems can arise where there is an inconsistent approach to dispute resolution clauses. Our panel of experts will provide guidance on the approach that has ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.