City Law School
Senior Partner and Head of Group Action
Edwin Coe LLP
- Available nowImplications of Brexit for the UK legal systemBrexitThe UK has voted to leave the European Union, meaning that in the coming years we are likely to see many changes in the law. ...
- Available nowReflections on the Jackson Reforms - case management, costs and budgeting (2017)Dispute ResolutionWhile it's 4 years since the Jackson Reforms were introduced in April 2013, the changes they brought to the Civil Procedure Rules have frequently been ...
- Available nowJackson on Jackson: Fixed costs and the long viewNew Law JournalNew Law Journal columnist Professor Dominic Regan presents an exclusive one-to-one interview with Lord Justice Jackson, who is leading the current review of fixed recoverable ...
- Available nowThe Unified Patent Court - where we are now, and what does the future hold?Intellectual PropertyWith the government confirming its intention to proceed with preparations to ratify the Unified Patent Court, it appears that the long discussed international patent court ...
- 05 Oct201715:30The review of the corporate insolvency framework: where are we now?Restructuring and InsolvencyLast year the government consulted on reviewing the corporate insolvency framework with four key areas for reform. This webinar will look at the proposals the ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.