Norton Rose Fulbright
Director, Head of Constitutional Affairs
- Available nowDelegated Powers in the European Union (Withdrawal) BillBrexitThe European Union (Withdrawal) Bill contains a section on the delegation of powers, principally to ministers. Derided by some as 'Henry VIII' clauses, they have ...
- Available nowThe Trade Union Act 2016Employment LawThe Trade Union Bill received royal assent in May 2016 and seeks to deliver on some key manifesto commitments for the government after much controversial ...
- Available nowThe Data Protection Act (2018)TMT (IT Law and Practice)The Data Protection Act 1998 will be superseded by the GDPR from 25 May 2018. In this webinar, our specialist speakers will discuss a number ...
- Available nowThe latest on the Capital Markets Union (2018)Corporate LawThe Capital Markets Union seeks to unify Europe's capital markets, and will doubtless be of relevance to practitioners in the UK, whatever way Brexit pans ...
- Available nowThe Criminal Finances Act 2017Corporate CrimeThe Criminal Finances Act 2017 coming into force is a massive development in corporate crime practice, not least of all due to its new offence ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.