Bird & Bird
- Available nowThe planning application process (2018)Residential PropertyOur subject specialists provide a master class on the planning application process in this webinar, discussing topics including:The purpose of the planning system and how ...
- Available nowEstate and succession planningPrivate Client Law and PracticeThis webinar will provide an update on the important world of estate and succession planning, including discussion of digital assets and cross-border issues. Topics to ...
- 25 Feb201912:30Supply chain management throughout Brexit (2019)Brexit|Commercial LawEnsuring that the planning, control and execution of a product's flow is complex at the best of times, and made further so by the uncertainties ...
- Available nowPlanning in 2017Residential Property LawThis webinar will provide solicitors who work in residential property with the up-to-date information they need to advise clients on their position as regards planning. ...
- Available nowMovement of EU Nationals into the UK: pre and post BrexitBrexitThe movement of EU nationals into the UK is highly topical given the recent publication by the Home Office of its Settled Status Scheme for ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.