Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Available nowA practical guide to data protection in the public sectorPublic SectorLike many other areas of the law, data protection is one that is that much more complex in the public sector context. This webinar will ...
- Available nowUsing LinkedIn as a networking and business development toolPersonal SkillsWhen used effectively LinkedIn can be a great tool in developing your professional profile, but many lawyers can find it daunting to get involved in. ...
- 22 Oct201812:30Disputes update: a round-up of recent decisions, including directors’ duties, contractual interpretation, privilege and exercise of discretionIn-House CounselThis webinar will provide practical guidance on a range of issues in the field of disputes, ranging from those which can arise between directors and ...
- Available nowFostering a positive attitude towards learning and developmentLearning and DevelopmentIn the fast-paced world of a busy law firm it can sometimes be difficult to encourage fee earners to engage with learning and development alongside ...
- 05 Nov201812:30Securing a DPA in the US and the UKCorporate CrimeThe regulatory frameworks in the US and the UK when it comes to securing a deferred prosecution agreement vary greatly. This webinar will look at ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.