Partner and Co-Head of Global Financial Services Litigation
Partner and Head of Insurance
- Available nowRemuneration in the financial services industryBanking and Financial ServicesThere are number of issues which can arise when it comes to remuneration in financial services firms, meaning that there is of course a wealth ...
- 24 Sep201812:30Anti-trust and competition: including cartels and investigations, recent case law developments, litigation and class actions, and mergersIn-House CounselThis webinar will provide an update on all things anti-trust and competition, as relevant to the in-house practitioner, with reference to the current regulatory position ...
- Available nowEnforcement and prosecution in environmental crime casesCorporate CrimeBusinesses who find themselves in breach of their environmental regulatory obligations can face harsh punishment at the hand of the regulator. This webinar will provide ...
- Available nowFamily, Appendix FM and article 8 updateImmigration LawThe rules surrounding immigration of family members under UK law can prove complex. This webinar will provide an update on recent developments in family immigration, ...
- Available nowRecent and future employment law developments, including modern slaveryIn-House CounselThere have been quite a number of developments in employment law in recent times which will be of relevance to those practising in-house, not least ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.