- 19 Dec201812:30Enfranchisement - lease extensions and freehold collective enfranchisement (2018)Residential PropertyThis webinar focuses specifically on enfranchisement, and within that topic, on lease extensions and freehold collective enfranchisement.A full agenda will be posted here prior to ...
- Available nowResidential property law yearly round-up (2017)Residential Property LawIn this round-up of the year's programme, our expert speakers return to talk you through the main developments in residential property law in 2017. Topics ...
- Available nowMortgages in 2018Residential Property LawChanges to the law regarding mortgages over the past 12 months have been iterative rather than systematic. Our residential property experts will bring you up ...
- Available nowRemuneration in the financial services industryBanking and Financial ServicesThere are number of issues which can arise when it comes to remuneration in financial services firms, meaning that there is of course a wealth ...
- Available nowTax for general practice end of year round-up 2017Tax for General PracticeThis webinar looks at the key developments in tax in 2017, drawing on the preceding webinars in our Tax for General Practice programme, and drawing ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.