- Available nowCapital markets update 2018Banking and Financial ServicesThis webinar will provide our annual update on capital markets, encompassing discussion of some current key topics in the area, a case-law round-up, and some ...
- Available nowCapital Gains Tax in 2018Private Client TaxThis webinar will provide an overview of all the changes made to capital gains tax in the recent past, helping ensure your advice is up ...
- Available nowCapital Gains Tax and Entrepreneur's Relief (2018)Tax for General PracticeCGT and ER are fundamental issues when you're advising anyone selling a business, or shares in a company. In this webinar, our specialist speakers provide ...
- Available nowCapital Gains Tax and Entrepreneur's ReliefTax for General PracticeCapital Gains Tax and Entrepreneur's Relief are arguably the two most important areas of tax law for general practitioners. In this webinar, our tax specialists ...
- Available nowThe latest on the Capital Markets Union (2018)Corporate LawThe Capital Markets Union seeks to unify Europe's capital markets, and will doubtless be of relevance to practitioners in the UK, whatever way Brexit pans ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.