Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton
- 20 Jul201712:30Extradition: the latest developmentsCorporate CrimeThis webinar will provide an update on the latest developments in extradition in the context of corporate crime investigations, with particular reference to the provisions ...
- 07 Jul201712:30Latest developments in LPAsPrivate Client Law and PracticeGiven the important functions of a lasting power of attorney, it is unsurprising that this is an area of law which sees much activity. This ...
- 26 Jul201715:30The latest in occupiers' liabilityPersonal InjuryThis webinar will provide an update on the latest in occupiers' liability, with particular reference to key recent decisions throughout, and will also include a ...
- Available nowThe latest developments in private children lawFamily LawThis webinar will provide an update on the law as it applies to private children. Topics to be covered include:Latest in child arrangements ordersPrivate children: ...
- Available nowThe latest in state aidPublic SectorThe controls on state aid are crucial for the continuity of fair competition across the EU member states. This webinar will provide an update on ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.