Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton
- Available nowThe latest in derivativesBanking and Financial ServicesDerivatives have been a major part of the financial markets for thirty years and in that time they have been subject to frequent litigation, both ...
- Available nowThe latest in state aidPublic SectorThe controls on state aid are crucial for the continuity of fair competition across the EU member states. This webinar will provide an update on ...
- Available nowThe latest in commercial contracts for in-house lawyersIn-House CounselCommercial contracts consistently remain an ever-changing area of practice that in-house lawyers need to be up-to-date with. This webinar will provide an update on all ...
- Available nowMarkets regulation updateBanking and Financial ServicesGiven the international arena that banking and financial services entities now operate in, it is constantly becoming more and more challenging to keep track of ...
- Available nowLatest developments in CGTPrivate Client TaxCapital Gains Tax (CGT) issues can prove to be complex when dealing with non-residents. This webinar will provide an update on CGT with a look ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.