Banking and Financial Services
This year is set to be another year of great developments and challenges in banking and financial services practice and our diverse 2018 programme has been designed with this in mind to give practitioners all the knowledge and tools they will need to succeed.
MiFID II remains a key area given its many complexities, and so we will be kicking off our programme for the year with a follow up session looking at this very important directive. Other topics being covered include the emerging area of fintech – which is set to develop exponentially as an area of practice in the coming year – as well as a session looking at the challenges of crowdfunding.Subscribe to Banking and Financial Services
- 05 Apr201812:30Demystifying blockchain: legal implications, complications, and concernsBanking and Financial Services
- 10 May201812:30Capital markets update 2018Banking and Financial Services
- 07 Jun201812:30Fintech: risks and opportunitiesBanking and Financial Services
- 05 Jul201812:30Update on derivatives and the new non-cleared margin rulesBanking and Financial Services
- 13 Sep201812:30Collective investment schemesBanking and Financial Services
- 04 Oct201812:30Crowdfunding regulationBanking and Financial Services
- 08 Nov201812:30Capital Requirements Directive IV (CRD IV) and Capital Requirements Regulation (CRR)Banking and Financial Services
Webinars on demand
- Available nowMiFID II: a follow upBanking and Financial ServicesMiFID II and its many complexities remains a massive area of practice in 2018, and so this webinar will follow up on last year’s session ...
- Available nowRemuneration in the financial services industryBanking and Financial ServicesThere are number of issues which can arise when it comes to remuneration in financial services firms, meaning that there is of course a wealth ...
- Available nowInvestigations, enforcement and discipline in financial servicesBanking and Financial ServicesThis webinar will provide an update on recent events in financial services investigations and enforcement, as well as looking at key themes in 2016 and ...
- Available nowThe Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive: what you need to knowBanking and Financial ServicesWith the FCA making amendments to the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD) as recently as January 2017, this webinar will provide an update on ...
- Available nowFinancial services regulation updateBanking and Financial ServicesAs always there are many potential changes on the horizon for financial services regulation in 2017, not least of all due to last year's Brexit ...
- Available nowLatest developments in banking litigationBanking and Financial ServicesThis webinar will provide an update on all things banking litigation, taking in a wide range of topics and discussing their most important recent cases ...
- Available nowMiFID II: What firms need to do nowBanking and Financial ServicesWith MiFID II due to take effect from January 2018, it is important that practitioners get to get grips with the legislation as soon as ...
- Available nowCapital markets: the latest trendsBanking and Financial ServicesThis webinar will provide both an update on the latest developments in capital markets as well as a discussion of the latest trends. Topics to ...
- Available nowMarkets regulation updateBanking and Financial ServicesGiven the international arena that banking and financial services entities now operate in, it is constantly becoming more and more challenging to keep track of ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.