Banking and Financial Services
Banking and financial services practice has been met with a raft of new legislation and regulation in recent times, with the ramifications of these key legal and regulatory developments not yet becoming completely clear in practice.
With this in mind, our programme in 2017 will be looking at important changes in the law such as MiFID II and its complexities, the Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive, and will also provide a key financial services regulation update.Subscribe to Banking and Financial Services
- 08 Mar201712:30MiFID II: What firms need to do nowBanking and Financial Services
- 12 Apr201712:30Latest developments in banking litigationBanking and Financial Services
- 31 May201712:30Financial services regulation updateBanking and Financial Services
- 12 Jul201712:30The Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive: what you need to knowBanking and Financial Services
- 09 Aug201712:30Investigations, enforcement and discipline in financial servicesBanking and Financial Services
- 04 Oct201712:30Remuneration in the financial services industryBanking and Financial Services
Webinars on demand
- Available nowCapital markets: the latest trendsBanking and Financial ServicesThis webinar will provide both an update on the latest developments in capital markets as well as a discussion of the latest trends. Topics to ...
- Available nowMarkets regulation updateBanking and Financial ServicesGiven the international arena that banking and financial services entities now operate in, it is constantly becoming more and more challenging to keep track of ...
- Available nowIssues in project financeBanking & Financial ServicesWEBINAR POSTPONEMENT: Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstance our 'Issues in project finance' webinar has been postponed. We do apologise for the inconvenience caused. We are ...
- Available nowThe latest in Islamic financeBanking and Financial ServicesWith the global Islamic finance market now worth over $1.2 trillion, and being expected to reach $2.6 trillion by 2017, there is now more than ...
- Available nowThe latest in derivativesBanking and Financial ServicesDerivatives have been a major part of the financial markets for thirty years and in that time they have been subject to frequent litigation, both ...
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers two hours of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.