LexisNexis brings bespoke training solutions to you
Our in-house training delivers a cost effective training solution tailored to the specific needs of your organization, delivered by leading experts in a location of your choice.
- Tailored for your business
- Extensive portfolio of professional speakers and expert practitioners
- All areas of legal practice covered as well as practice and people management skills
- Location of your choice
- Classroom or webinar format
Tailored to your capacity
Choose the number of participants and we can develop a programme tailored to their needs, whether it's one-to-one coaching or group training for an entire department.
Learn from experienced professionals
Many of our speakers are practising professionals, ensuring they are fully conversant with the latest issues and legislation and the implications on practice and business.
What topics can we cover?
We can provide in-house training for any area of legal practice as well as practice management and soft skills such as communication, client care and people management.
A location of your choice
We can offer you in-house training at a location of your choice, at any venue within the UK. This means you have the flexibility to decide whether you wish to hold the sessions in your head or regional offices.
Choice of format
Our training can take the form of lively and engaging classroom-based sessions or live or pre-recorded online webinars.
With LexisNexis drawing on almost 200 years of heritage and its trusted Butterworths legal publishing brand you can be confident that you are in expert hands and that we understand the needs of your business.
Extensive portfolio of experienced presenters
We can draw from an extensive pool of both professional trainers and experienced practitioners to ensure that we can find the right speakers to match your exact requirements.
Reduced costs for your business
Our bespoke training options can save you money. You don't need to travel to and from training venues and take time out of the office!
Designed to help solicitors meet requirements
Our webinars are designed to help solicitors meet requirements A2 (Maintain competence and legal knowledge) and A4 (Draw on detailed knowledge/understanding) of the SRA's Statement of solicitor competence.
Contact Jo Ross on 07976 638616 or email@example.com for a personalised quote. We can provide tailored training solutions to meet the needs of your business.
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £70+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to one year after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.