Frequently Asked Questions
LexisNexis webinars are a 1 hour broadcast which can be viewed for two years after the date of the initial broadcast.
How soon can I be setup as a user after I make a payment?
Please allow up to 24hrs to receive confirmation of your booking. Webinars will email you with details to include your login details.
How do I log into my account?
(Please note that your LexisWebinar login details are separate from your LexisLibrary or LexisPSL Online login details)
You need to ensure that you log into your webinar account via http://www.lexiswebinars.co.uk
- Via the "sign-in" link at the top right of the screen you will need to login with your email address and password.
I have forgotten my password, how do I reset this?
You can do this by clicking on the login button at the top right of the screen and then clicking again on the "Forgotten Password" link at the bottom of the login box.
Type in your email address and click "Submit" and you will receive an email containing a link to the password reset area of the site.
Upon resetting the password you will be logged in to the site.
I am logged in but I am not allowed to view any webinars?
This could mean that the following issues have occurred:
- Your firm does not subscribe to the webinar/practice area.
- If the player is not working, please select the 'Test Your System' link, if you are a new user. Alternatively you may contact our technical support team via: email@example.com or call 0844 669 6212.
How do I play a webinar?
Once you have navigated to the details page of your chosen webinar, launch the webinar by clicking on the Play icon in the center of the holding image.
You may experience a slight delay here so please allow 15-20 seconds for the webinar to launch
How do I see my viewing report?
You may see a record of webinars and webinar quizzes that you have completed by selecting 'My Profile' icon. You may select the relevant year to the right of the Summary heading and clicking on the Export button.
Where do I find details for LexisNexis Seminars?
Phone: +44(0)20 3364 4580
Subscribe to our webinars
LexisNexis® Webinars are available on subscription or for individual purchase. An individual purchase delivers one hour of training for just £75+VAT, a subscription delivers this considerably more cost-effectively.
Buy now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Interactive and engaging – full audio-visual.
- Watch the archived webinar, anytime you like, for up to two years after the broadcast date.
- Available on your desktop, laptop, tablet computer or mobile.
- Cost-effective – no membership fees, great discounts for group bookings, and minimal impact on your billable time.
- Authoritative – the latest developments, delivered by leading experts.
- Trustworthy – supported by Lexis®Library – download case reports, transcripts and speaker slides.